Changes in Version 2.2:
- Sounding module has been added
- With some control over the settings available in the "settings" page
- Relative Humidity has been added to the list of variables for vertical cross sections
- Numerous bugs, typos, and glitches have been addressed and fixed.
- Because the NARR does not directly have Relative Humidity as a variable, it can take quite a bit of time to calculate this from specific humidity when accessing the data online.
- This can increase the amount of time required to plot a cross-section with RH
- Soundings may take a while to plot depending on the speed of your internet connection and the NOMADS server. It is recommended you allow at least 5-7 minutes to plot a sounding.
As always, please report any bugs you may find here!