Monday, July 15, 2013

A Few Updates

This post is not going to contain any new scripts/tutorials or information of that matter.  However, due to the (fairly unexpected) popularity of this site as well as a lack of recent updates I figured it might be worthwhile to provide a few updates.

  • The example scripts in a lot of the tutorials open files from the NOMADS data server, a lot of these scripts will not work now, as the dates used are no longer accessible through NOMADS.  This is easily fixed, simply update the date in the filename to be more recent.  So if you are having trouble with the example scripts, this is why.
  • I am currently working on a couple of new scripts, as well as a new tutorial, so keep a look out for these in the new future. 
  • I am working on updates for the NARR Plotter, as well as a few new color scales or colorset.gs

That is pretty much it for the updates, basically, a few new things coming through the pipe in the next week or so.  And remember, if you have any questions or want to learn how to do something that isn't here, let me know and I will see if I can help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment